Modern Medicine V/s Feonnaa Ayurveda
Conventional Modern Medicine is also referred as Allopathic Medicine which involves the use of mostly chemical-oriented drugs and surgery and is often supported by counseling measures.
- Modern medicine has done much in the field of infectious diseases and emergencies to aid cure but mostly it is control that it aims for.
- It helps the patient to feel more comfortable and improves the quality of life but it does not provide cure for the disease and that is the biggest and most grave issue belying Modern Medicine.
- The use of chemicals and synthetic patterns make humans vulnerable to other health-related issues.
- Modern Medicine, although a quick healer of many diseases, has adverse side effects on the human internal organs and maybe even externally.
- The so-called Modern Medicine does not have any permanent cure to any disease. It is relief providing, quality of life improving temporary solutions to health matters.
The thrust, both of clinicians and research, must now turn decisively towards prevention and cure. Also, longevity with well-being is modern medicine’s other big challenge. Advances in vaccines for hypertension, diabetes, cancers etc, deserve attention. Studies on longevity, life style changes and healthy centenarians deserve special scrutiny to find what aids longevity with wellbeing.
A close look at complementary and alternative medicine is needed to find any suitable models they may have, cutting aside their big talk and/or hostility towards mainstream medical care. Medicine is a manifestation of the human eros, and should not become a mean of its Thanatos (death instincts). It must realise its true potential, so that eros prevails, and Thanatos prevails only ultimately, not prematurely.
Ayurveda is a term that cannot be denied. It is nothing but the very existence of nature amongst mankind and its healing capacity in the absence of Modern Medicine.
As life remains a mystery, similarly the very emergence of Ayurveda remains a secret but ever since it has evolved and provided mankind prevention as well as cure for many a seriously occurring diseases. Nature offers solutions to many health problems but we are yet to identify and understand the true natural benefits of many a plants and herbs.
“Feonnaa Ayurveda” places great emphasis on prevention and encourages the maintenance of health through close attention to balance in one’s life, right thinking, diet, lifestyle and the use of herbs. Knowledge of Ayurveda enables one to understand how to create this balance of body, mind and consciousness according to one’s own individual constitution and how to make lifestyle changes to bring about and maintain this balance.
In our previous articles, where we have discussed about “Feonnaa Ayurveda”, and already mentioned – How does the concept work? And What Benefits can be expected from “Feonnaa Ayurveda”? We just have to understand one thing – If you can spare the time for recovery and have faith in Ayurveda, then “Feonnaa Ayurveda” products are just the right ones designed for your various needs and requirements. These products are purely Herbal and without any Side Effects.
Just as everyone has a unique fingerprint, each person has a particular pattern of energy—an individual combination of physical, mental and emotional characteristics—which comprises their own constitution.